Chocolate covered pretzels are super easy to make and something different than cookies, cakes, or bars.
With just a handful of ingredients, these come together in no time at all. Send a pretty tin of these easy tasty treats to family and loved ones.
Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites
We love peppermint bark… add in some pretzels to make them next level!
All you need for these candies is a handful of ingredients and then a quick prep!
These are perfect for the kids to help out and get into the holiday spirit! Put out some bowls of sprinkles, jimmies, mini chips, toffee pieces, or even chopped nuts, and let everyone decorate their own!
One of our favorite things about this recipe is how easy it is!
PRETZELS A bag of bite-sized pretzels is called for but feel free to use pretzel twists or other shapes and sizes of pretzels.
PEPPERMINT KISSES White candy cane kisses are delicious but you really can make these with any kind of kisses (or chocolates).
MILK CHOCOLATE Dipping chocolate and some crushed peppermint candies make are perfect for dipping pretzels. Dark chocolate can be substituted as well!
How to Make Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet and top with peppermint kisses. Bake just enough to soften per recipe below.
- Top each square with another pretzel and cool.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and dip each pretzel into melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle on jimmies, crushed nuts, or peppermint candies.
PRO TIP: No melting wafers? Use semi-sweet chocolate chips with a ½ teaspoon of shortening or coconut oil.
More Holiday Treats
- Millionaire Shortbread – so rich & decadent
- Hershey Kiss Cookies – Santa’s favorite Christmas cookie
- Easy Buckeye Recipe – peanut butter ball dipped in chocolate
- Chocolate Macaroons – a no bake holiday treat
- Slice & Bake Butter Cookies – Icebox Cookies
- Caramel Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods – so easy to make
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – fun & festive
Did you make these Peppermint Bark Pretzel Bites? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Peppermint Bark Chocolate Pretzel Bites
- 80 square pretzel bites
- 40 Peppermint Hershey Kisses
- 10 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers
- 3 tablespoons crushed peppermint candy
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Place 40 pretzels on a baking sheet and top each with a peppermint kiss, bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a pretzel on top of each of the kisses and allow to cool.
- Once they have set, melt the chocolate wafers on 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until smooth.
- Dip each of the pretzel bites in the chocolate and place on parchment paper to set. Sprinkle with the crushed peppermint candies before the chocolate has set.
Store in a cool area in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
I used Snyder’s SNAPS pretzels.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!