These guys are not only adorable, they are SUPER easy to make and were a big hit with my daughter!
I tried these with a few different types of coconut and I found the larger flakes just looked the cutest! If you don’t like coconut, you can just dip them in candy melts and leave them smooth or grate some white chocolate with a cheese grater and dip them in that instead!
SBC will be reported.
Click print here ↓
- 12 NutterButter cookies
- 2 cups white candy melts
- 24 candy eyes or M&M minis
- 36 M&Ms or gumballs
- 12 orange Tic Tacs
- ¼ cup flaked sweetened coconut
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions in a small bowl. Dip each cookie into the melts and then into the coconut. Press gently so the coconut will stick and let set.
- Spoon a little bit of melted candy melts into a sandwich Ziploc bag and snip off a very small corner (you may need to remelt it a little bit).
- Use the candy melts to "glue" the eyes, nose and buttons on. Let set.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.