New Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it and SHARE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Everybody has a bottle of apple cider vinegar but, for the most part, no one knows to use it for anything but salad dressing. However, this miracle vinegar can do so much more. It can help you with anything from cleaning your house to curing a tummy ache!
- Cleaning: Yes, you can clean your house with apple cider vinegar! Its antibacterial properties will aid you in disinfecting your home without any yucky chemicals. It can be used on lots of surfaces and is not toxic to children or animals.
- Shiny Hair: Are you dying for beautiful hair like out of a magazine? Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar can reduce dandruff and create a shiny, lustrous head of hair.
- Weight Loss: If you are hoping to lose weight then you may want to try drinking a bit of apple cider daily. A couple of teaspoons of it in a glass of water is all that you need to drink to take advantage of its weight loss benefits!
- Stomach issues: Its antibiotic properties can help regulate your digestion. It can stop diarrhea, settle the tummy and prevent indigestion.
- Sore throat: If you’re feeling a bit under the weather then forget the lozenges. Gargling with it can help to soothe a painful sore throat.
- Clear Sinuses: As if the list of health benefits wasn’t long enough, apple cider vinegar can help with sinus issues and even prevent sinus infections.
- Clear Skin: Do you want bright, youthful and flawless skin? This wonderful vinegar can be used as a toner on your face to heal acne and exfoliate the skin.
- Fresh breath: Forget mints and gum. Gargling with it can prevent and stop bad breath.
- White Teeth: This multipurpose cure all can whiten teeth and give you a fresh, bright smile. It’s a heck of a lot cheaper than a whitening treatment at the dentist’s office.
As you can see, if you have a bottle of apple cider vinegar in the pantry then you will be prepared for just about anything. If you don’t then be sure to pick some up the next time you are at the grocery store. It only costs a few dollars and is a true lifesaver!