I don’t know about you but around this time of year we always seem to be on the go to a party or event. Between neighborhood parties, office lunches and get togethers with friends it’s non-stop all month long.
As busy as it is, I always look forward to this time of year. Getting together with friends, sitting around catching up at the end of the year and looking forward to the new year!
I always offer to bring something and I usually try to bring something healthy and something I know everyone will enjoy. Not only does everyone always seem to love veggie dips but amidst all of the cookie platters and cheesy appetizers, its always great to have something fresh to put on your plate! Using a Marzetti® dip makes putting this pretty plate together a snap.
Not only are the Marzetti dips thick, delicious, and perfect for dipping, they also create the perfect guide for this festive vegetable wreath. You’ll find that by placing the Marzetti dip in the middle of the platter, you’ll have the perfect guide to follow with your broccoli. (You can find Marzetti dips on Facebook or YouTube for more inspiration and tons of great recipes at Marzetti Kitchens)!
I added fresh peppers, cauliflower, cucumbers and tomatoes but you can certainly add whatever fresh veggies you like! A couple of little cookie cutters make this extra bright!
How to Create a Festive Vegetable Wreath
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterestfor more great recipes!
- Marzetti Veggie Dip , your favorite flavor
- 2 lbs broccoli
- 1 lb cauliflower
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 english cucumber
- 1 carrot
- Place the Marzetti vegetable dip in the center of a large platter.
- Slice cucumber and line the outside of your platter.
- Wash the broccoli & cauliflower and trim into bite sized pieces. Begin stacking the broccoli around the dip container using it as a guide to create a wreath. Save any smaller pieces to fit into empty spaces.
- Line the outside of the wreath with cauliflower. Adjust the broccoli as needed to make the wreath round and symmetrical.
- Using a small cookie cutter, cut out stars (or any shape such as hearts or circles) from the yellow pepper. Cut slices of carrot as thin as possible and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
- Slice the red pepper as thinly as possible and weave between the pieces of broccoli. Add grape tomatoes between the broccoli.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Veggie Dips. The opinions and text are all mine.