Who doesn’t love pizza? Ooey gooey cheese, zesty sauce with a soft crispy crust… it’s definitely a favorite around here!
This is a super quick version of pizza, perfect for a weekend snack for the kiddos (or the grown ups!). These pizza twists take just a few minutes to whip up and even less time to be gobbled up!
I’ve added pepperoni to this recipe… you can add whatever toppings you like. If you are using toppings that contain more water (such as mushrooms) be sure to cook them first so your twists don’t get soggy!
Easy Pizza Twists
- 1 roll refrigerated Pizza Dough
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup pepperoni cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll pizza dough and cut into rectangles about 2″ wide by 5″ long.
- Sprinkle oregano and parsley over each rectangle, divide cheese and pepperoni over all rectangles. Gently twist each rectangle pinching the ends.
- Place on a parchment paper lined pan, brush with melted butter and sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with warm tomato or pizza sauce for dipping.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)