Easy Banana Bread
Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
You will love this easy banana bread recipe! Not only is it completely moist and delicious, it takes just 10 minutes to prepare! If your family doesn’t like nuts in their bread you can leave them out or replace them with chocolate chips! The batter to this recipe is very thick and you may be tempted to add more liquid… trust me, you don’t need it. This bread is perfect just as it is. The mayo keeps it moist!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
- 3 Medium Bananas mashed
- ½ cup of Mayo/Dressing (I always use Hellmann's Light)
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined
- Note: The mixture will be very thick, do not over mix
- Pour into a greased loaf pan
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- To make it extra yummy top it with Pecan Coconut Glaze!
More Recipes You’ll Love
This easy banana bread recipe first appeared on Spend With Pennies Feb. 2013. Updated July 2015.