Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs and oil. Stir in cake mix until combined. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
These adorable cookies are perfect for any time of year. They are simple to make because they start with a boxed mix!
Be sure that when you put your cookies on the tray, the dough is taller rather than wide to avoid having it spread too much!
Note: This recipe has been re-tested and edited for a better consistency and an easier procedure.