Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs and oil. Stir in cake mix until combined. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop heaping spoonfuls on a parchment lined pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
These adorable cookies are perfect for any time of year. They are simple to make because they start with a boxed mix!
Be sure that when you put your cookies on the tray, the dough is taller rather than wide to avoid having it spread too much!
Note: This recipe has been re-tested and edited for a better consistency and an easier procedure.