The great thing about this recipe is that it’s really easy to make and always turns out delicious! You’ll want to make sure that you cut your potatoes in 1/2″ cubes which is maybe a little bit smaller than usual for roasted potatoes. This allows them to cook at the same time as the brussels sprouts.
You can easily switch up the seasonings with your favorites or what you have on hand! I love these with Italian seasoning or even lemon pepper!
Items You’ll Need for This Recipe
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- 3-4 large red skinned potatoes
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced, or ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper & salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash potatoes (do not peel) and dice into ½″ cubes. Wash brussels sprouts and cut in half (or quarters if they’re extra large).
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and place in a single layer on a parchment lined pan.
- Roast 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.