Lemon Shrimp Linguine is an incredibly flavorful (and quick) pasta dish that we can’t get enough of. Juicy shrimp are tossed with a lemony linguine and a creamy sauce made from shallots, artichokes, and capers to take shrimp scampi to the next level.
I am so excited to partner with Cost Plus World Market and their amazing selection of ingredients and cookware to bring you this flavorful lemon shrimp linguine recipe. It is definitely going to become a staple around here!
Linguine and shrimp go together like… well linguine and shrimp!
In a shrimp linguine like this one, the ingredients are everything. From robust briney flavors from the capers and olives, to a hint of smokiness from the grilled marinated artichokes and the freshness of lemon you’re going to love this linguine pasta!
I love grilled artichokes (which you can buy in a jar already grilled and marinated) and the addition of shallots, white wine and capers create the perfect sauce.
Make Meals a Breeze
Cost Plus World Market is one of my fave places to shop (I grab a coffee before I go and can literally browse for hours). I always seem to be able to find something new, tons of great kitchen items from gadgets to prep and table decor.
My fave section (which should be of no surprise) is all of the Gourmet and International foods and wines! Lots of fun foods that make creating great meals a breeze.
Ensuring you have the right tools in the kitchen, saves both time and money. For this shrimp linguine recipe, I was able to get almost everything I needed to prep the recipe (including most of the ingredients) Cost Plus World Market!
From Epicurean Cutting Boards and JA Henckles International knives to GreenPan cookware and of course beautiful tableware! I cooked the shrimp for this linguine in the GreenPan frying pan, it does a phenomenal job and everything literally slides out of the non-stick surface.
How To Make Shrimp Linguine
Shrimp linguine is very simple and quick to make. While the water is heating you can cook your shrimp and while the noodles boil you can make the sauce so the entire dish is ready in less than 30 minutes. Impressive right?
- Boil the linguine in a pot of salted, boiling water.
- While the pasta cooks, season and fry the shrimp for a couple minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add shallots, garlic, white wine and bone broth and simmer (this is where it starts to smell insanely good).
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients – capers, artichokes, olives, and heavy cream for some extra richness.
- Simmer for about 5 more minutes, then remove it from the heat.
- Toss the linguine and shrimp into the sauce.
It’s the perfect finishing tough! Serve the lemon shrimp linguine topped with shredded cheese and parsley for some extra color, and dig in!
Shop The Post
All of the prep and serving items I used in this recipe (and most of the ingredients) were purchased at Cost Plus World Market in Fort Collins, CO. You can head to your local store (find a store closest to you here) or purchase your favorites online below!
- GreenPan Cookware
- JA Henckles International Knife Set – Personal favorite!
- Silicone Spatulas
- Mini Stainless Steel Tongs
- White Enamel Stainless Steel Footed Colander
- Rectangular Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set – Fits into spice jars!
- Lemon Squeezer
- Grater and Zester
- Mimosa Yellow Buffet Napkins – Set of 6!
- Medium White Textured Stoneware Bowls, Set Of 4
- Small White Textured Stoneware Bowls, Set Of 4 – Perfect for salads!
- Mini Wooden Prep Bowls – Fill with condiments!
- Slate Flatware Collection – Classic!
More Shrimp Recipes You’ll Love
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful!
- Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe – only 10 minutes!
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- Skillet Shrimp Fajitas – Family friendly!
- Shrimp Pasta Salad – Make ahead recipe!
Lemon Shrimp Linguine
- 2 tablespoons World Market® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ lb peeled & deveined shrimp
- ½ teaspoon World Market® Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon World Market® Black Pepper
- 8 ounces Solitaly Lemon Linguine Pasta
- 2 tablespoons World Market® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon World Market® garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons World Market® Shallots
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¾ cup white wine
- 2 jars Cucina & Amore Grilled Artichoke Hearts chopped
- ⅓ cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons Mezzetta Capers
- ¼ cup Mezzetta Pitted Kalamata Olives halved
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Add pasta to a large pot of salted water. Cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium high heat and cook shrimp 2-3 minutes per side or until just cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, shallot & garlic powder to the skillet. Cook until fragrant. Add white wine and broth. Simmer until reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in heavy cream, shrimp and pasta. Sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
REPIN this Delicious Pasta Recipe
Loved this dish and the unique flavors, a kicked up scampi! Easy prep, and it goes together quickly. There are just the two of us, so instead of making extra sauce (other reviewers) I made less linguine. I also used fresh garlic and shallots.
Best Lemon Shrimp dish. I ever had!
You’re welcome Marcy! So happy to hear that!
3/4 ? peeled & deveined shrimp–Is it pounds or ?
Yes Pam, ¾ pound. Enjoy the shrimp linguine! (Fixed, thank you!)
This is one of the best recipe’s I’ve tried in all of my 79 years!!! I added steamed asparagus at the end. Absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!
I’m so glad you loved this as much as we do!
Looking forward for your recipes
Thank you Otto, I hope you enjoy them!
Do you have to use the wine?
It adds a lovely dimension to the flavor but you can omit the wine Natalie!
How much butter? Did I miss it?
That’s heavy cream, Ciarra. Updated, thank you :)
Can this be made with chicken?
I think this would be delicious with chicken!
Holly ur food look.yummy and good to eat thank u for sharing ur recipes with me I wouldike to. Try some of them i..really enjoy yr. Recipes thank y Cindy Maki
You’re so welcome, I’m glad you enjoy them Cindy!
This looks so good, but my children won’t eat shrimp. Do you think this recipe would work with chicken?
I think this would be delicious with chicken! You can cut and cook chicken or even use rotisserie chicken as a shortcut.
This looks so delicious! My girlfriend and I both LOVE pasta! I’ve already sent her the link to this so we can try and make this recipe ourselves for tomorrow. Thank you!
You’re welcome. You will not be disappointed Bryan!!
What a great recipe and so much flavor, too! We have a Cost Plus World Market right near us that I love, so will head over there this weekend to pick up the ingredients. My husband will really like this dish!
You’re right, he’ll love it! Enjoy the dish, and your trip to Cost Plus World Market!