I love summer… and there is nothing like a good ol’ barbecue on a hot summer evening! We love cooking on the grill but I always find towards the end of summer I’m looking for something quick and easy besides hot dogs and burgers.
We love pizza around here, and cooking up the perfect pizza on the grill is easier than you might think! To make things completely effortless, I put Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizzas on the grill and in about 12 minutes you have perfect pizza!
#PizzaNight with grilled Delissio Pizza!
Our newest favorite is this perfectly thin and crispy crust topped with ham, pineapple, peppers and juicy grilled chicken! It makes for a quick and easy summer dinner or even appetizer for guests! Because it starts with Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Hawaiian Pizza, it’s extra quick to make!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizza * Gas Grill *
Hawaiian Chicken Grilled Pizza
- 1 Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizza Hawaiian
- 3 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce thick
- 1/2 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper thinly sliced
- extra cheese if desired
- 2 green onions sliced
Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Brush chicken with teriyaki sauce and grill 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Slice chicken and top frozen pizza with sliced chicken, peppers and 1/2 of the green onion and cheese if using.
- Place directly on the grill. Close lid and cook 8 minutes. Rotate 90 degrees and cook an additional 4 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, cool 2-3 minutes. Top with remaining green onions and serve.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
More Recipes You’ll Love
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Delissio. The opinions and text are all mine.