Sweet Garlic Chicken is so tender with a sweet caramelized garlic crust baked up juicy in the oven! The high oven temperature used in this recipe creates the most juicy chicken you’ve ever had!
This recipe was invented for my sister who eats (and loves) garlic more than anyone I know! This is not only easy to put together, but cooks up beautiful and juicy!
The key to making this chicken absolutely perfectly juicy is the method of cooking it at a very high temperature. Not only does this seal in the juices for amazing results, it also caramelizes the sweet garlic topping.
Garlic is naturally sweet and the addition of a little bit of brown sugar makes a this chicken lip smackin’ good! Because garlic has a lot of natural sugars, you’ll want to ensure you don’t let the garlic brown in the pan, you just want it to slightly soften.
Sweet Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Cook garlic with the oil on medium heat until softened and fragrant (do not brown). Remove from heat and add in brown sugar, soy sauce and chili flakes.
- Put chicken breasts on a foil lined pan and top with the garlic brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes, or until juices run clear.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
More Recipes You’ll Love
Adapted from Food.com