Hello! And welcome to Holly’s Cooking Challenge.
This month I will be making Christmas Cookies and I hope you join me!
December 2023 Cooking Challenge
Ginger Snap Cookies
I love Christmas, and the assortment of sweets is definitely part of it.
Ginger snap cookies are soft, chewy, and perfectly spiced with warm winter spices! Get started on your Christmas baking and make a double batch because these cookies are perfect to freeze.
Alternate Recipes: If Ginger Snaps aren’t your favorite, here are this month’s alternative recipes.
- Gingerbread Cookies – Another great option to store in the freezer! These gingerbread cookies are soft and moist while still being firm enough to have fun decorating.
- Sugar Cookies – A simple mixture of kitchen staples. They hold their shape, have perfect texture, and have a delicious buttery vanilla flavor! Cut them into fun shapes and decorate them with your favorite icing.
After you make your version of Ginger Snap Cookies (remember, any variation is fine!), send in a picture of your creation to email@example.com.
- Make the recipe of the month (or a variation of it!).
- Snap a photo of your creation.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of the month at 11:59 PM PST for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Holly’s Cooking Challenge Details
Visit the Holly’s Cooking Challenge page for full details, a list of FAQ, and to check out the previous challenges.
Last Month’s Challenge
Last month, we celebrated Thanksgiving and made our favorite Thanksgiving side dish casseroles. It was so great seeing all your creations and how you made them your own!
And drumroll for the winner of Holly’s November 2023 Cooking Challenge…
Thank you to everyone who entered. It was so fun to be able to see all of your creations!