Love it? Pin it to your EASTER board to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I love Peeps… they are one of my favorite Easter candies.
I know you can buy “chocolate covered Peeps” but they are more like chocolate dipped and really, the chocolate is not that good.
This is a cute treat to put out for the kids and it looks adorable! They are really quick to make. They can be covered with little clear bags and tied with ribbon to give away as well!
- 1 package Marshmallow Peeps (Bunnies)
- 6 Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Dark Cocoa Melting Chips
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- Heat chocolate in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Cut each mini marshmallow in half with kitchen shears to make bunny tails.
- Dip stick into chocolate and then insert into each bunny.
- Prepare a cup with something of weight in the bottom (like dry beans or rice) to keep it from tipping over. Dip and/or spoon chocolate over bunny to cover completely. Tap stick gently over bowl to allow excess to drip off. Insert bunny tail on back and place in cup to dry.
- Place cup in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)