This is a delicious dish that both tastes and looks elegant yet is so very simple to put together! If you are grilling, you can grill the asparagus instead of roasting and it tastes equally delicious!
We usually double the vinaigrette and use it as salad dressing as well! Fresh tarragon is best but dried works if you don’t have fresh! Enjoy!
Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon or ½ tablespoon of dried tarragon
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- zest from 1 lemon
- Combine all ingredients in jar and shake to mix. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash asparagus and snap off the ends.
- Make sure the asparagus is dry (just dab with paper towels) and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast on a foil/parchment lined baking pan for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, place on a serving plate and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Like our recipes?
Follow us on Pinterest!
Holly, Just wanted to let you know I just made the Roasted Asparagus with Tarragon Vinaigrette tonight and it is THE best! I feel like this is the only way I want to cook asparagus now!