Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Millionaire Pie is a family favorite. A rich creamy base is loaded with pecans, coconut, pineapple and cherries. You’ll need just about 5 minutes to prepare this pie and no baking is required!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Do not skip or substitute the lemon juice or this pie will not set properly.
Calories: 454, Carbohydrates: 61g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 140mg, Potassium: 114mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 12g, Vitamin A: 10IU, Vitamin C: 3.6mg, Calcium: 21mg, Iron: 0.9mg
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here