Black Bean and Corn Salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Course Lunch, Salad
This Black Bean and Corn Salad get a Mexican flair by spicing up the tangy dressing with cumin and chili powder!
- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese or feta, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine corn, beans, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in a medium bowl.
Add dressing ingredients and toss to combine. Generously season with salt & pepper. Marinate at least 1 hour.
Top with feta and additional cilantro if desired.
Calories: 275, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sodium: 241mg, Potassium: 495mg, Fiber: 8g, Sugar: 7g, Vitamin A: 985IU, Vitamin C: 52.6mg, Calcium: 30mg, Iron: 2.3mg
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here