Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 16 SERVINGS
A cheesy creamy dip with all of the flavors of your favorite Reuben Sandwich.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Russian or thousand island dressing
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut squeezed dry and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups deli corned beef chopped (about 6 oz)
- 2 cups swiss cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds optional
- 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Beat cream cheese, sour cream and dressing with a mixer on medium until fluffy.
Add remaining ingredients and gently stir until combined.
Spread into a 2qt baking dish.
Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the dip.
Bake 18-22 minutes, or until hot and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Calories: 201, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 46mg, Sodium: 401mg, Potassium: 107mg, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 465IU, Vitamin C: 5.2mg, Calcium: 153mg, Iron: 0.7mg
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here