Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
This no bake pie is perfect for spring parties and potlucks, and it is also a great dessert for any night of the week since it requires just a few minutes of prep!
- 1 premade graham crust
- 2 cans 8 oz crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package 6 servings size instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges
- Whipped cream for decorating optional
Combine crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding mix, sour cream and lemon juice until well mixed.
Stir in marshmallows and coconut.
Gently fold in oranges.
Spoon into graham crust, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Decorate and serve.
Calories: 246, Carbohydrates: 28g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 159mg, Potassium: 143mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 14g, Vitamin A: 345IU, Vitamin C: 7.5mg, Calcium: 47mg, Iron: 0.8mg