Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad
- 1 can of chunk chicken OR 1 cup cold cooked chopped chicken
- 3 strips of cooked bacon , crumbled
- 4 tbsp of ranch dressing (such as Hidden Valley), more or less to taste
- 1 tsp yellow prepared mustard
- 1 tsp chopped fresh OR 1/2 tsp dry of parsley OR basil OR rosemary , or a blend of all
- 1/2 stalk celery , chopped (optional yet delicious)
Follow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
Place all ingredients except for ranch dressing in a small bowl and mix until blended thoroughly.
Add the ranch dressing one tablespoon at a time until the mixture achieves your desired texture.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here