Creamy Bacon Mushroom Fettuccine
- 6 slices Bacon , Cut Into 1/2-inch Pieces
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups Half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper To Taste
- 1 Package fresh fettuccine noodles (9 oz)
Follow Spend with Pennies on Pinterest
Cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan & set aside.
Leave enough bacon grease in the pan to lightly coat the bottom. Add mushrooms & garlic and cook on medium high heat about 3 minutes.
Add chicken broth to the mushrooms and turn heat up to high. Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Add in cream and cook until thick & bubbly. Add in bacon and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Toss cooked pasta noodles with sauce.
Sprinkle with parsley.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here