Tissue Paper Eggs
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Love it? Be sure to Pin it or RePin it here!
This is a fun way to decorate eggs without the dye!! Get creative with your shapes or designs! The eggs in the photo were all made by daughter when she was about 12!! She did these completely on her own and it was a fun change from the usual way of decorating!
- Hard Boiled Eggs (or plastic eggs if you prefer!)
- Mod Podge
- Tissue Paper
- Paint Brush
- Paper punches (available at the dollar store)
- Punch out shapes from tissue paper. It’s best if you stack up a few layers of tissue. (If you don’t have a punch, you can just cut random squares or pieces of tissue)
- Paint a small area of the egg with Mod Podge
- Touch the edge of the paint brush onto one of the tissue shapes to pick them up and place on the egg. You can either leave spaces between or overlap them.
- Continue until the egg is covered with tissue
- Carefully paint a layer of Mod Podge over top of the eggs. The tissue is fragile so you have to be gentle so it doesn’t tear
- Allow to dry overnight (in the refrigerator if you plan on eating them later)