How to Make an Oatmeal Face Mask!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to Make an Oatmeal Face Mask
Be sure to Pin this to your BEAUTY board to save it!!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great ideas!
I love using at home remedies for my skin! Here is a great homemade Oatmeal Face Mask! This mask can help brighten your skin and is an excellent exfoliator which will make your skin soft too. It’s also great for reducing swelling and redness!
What you will need:
- 1 cup Regular Oatmeal (any Brand)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs Plain Yogurt
- 1tbs Honey
- 1 tbs Lime Juice
What to Do:
- Place the oats in a blender and give it a few pulses, you want the oats slightly blended but not powdered.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix with a fork. If the mixture is too stiff add a little more yogurt, not too much because you want the mixture to be thick and pasty not runny!
- Remove make up and wash your face. Gently apply the mixture to clean skin and allow it to dry completely (this can take 15-30 minutes). Wash the mask off with warm water and a face cloth.
- Use this 2-4 times a week in combination with your regular skin care regimen.
Note: Leftover mixture can be refrigerated for about 7 days. Before using again you may need to warm it a little.