How to Take Better iPhone Photos
& Clear Up Memory!
Easy as 1-2-3
If you guys are like me you take your phone pretty much everywhere. It now is your camera, your video camera, your calendar and so much more! I take a TON of photos and videos with my phone (I use it for work too) … so it doesn’t take long for the memory to fill up! In fact it is estimated that a whopping 2.84 Billion images are taken on mobile devices EVERY DAY!! Insane right? Here are my favorite tips for getting great photos and then easily backing up, storing and transferring your pics using a SanDisk iXpand (meaning no clouds, cords or cables)!
TIPS FOR GREAT PHOTOS
1. Change your angle Taking pictures of kids? Bend your knees or get down…. Try an overhead shot of your dinner plate on the table. A subtle change can make take a photo from ordinary to extraordinary.
2. Get Focussed Just simply tap the screen in the area you want to focus on…. changing the focus = changing the photo!
3. Clean your lens This may seem obvious but it’s something we often forget to do. With your phone being tossed in your purse, handled by your kids and sitting on your kitchen counter the lens can get dirty quickly.
4. Be camera ready Another fairly obvious tip, make sure you have available space! Don’t be at your daughter’s dance recital… with a FULL MEMORY! (Oh no!)… (iXpand makes keeping an iPhone/iPad ready for pics or video a total breeze!).
5. Zoom with your body Rather than zooming with the phone, get closer to your subject if possible. Zooming is not great on an iPhone, it can make your photos pixelated or poor quality.
6. Don’t Be flashy Avoid using the flash when possible. It can cause a harsh overexposed look. Turn on Auto HDR with an iphone 6 or 6+ to get (located next to the flash icon). With this on Auto, it will help to avoid overexposed or really dark photos.
7. Get the right shot This is my favorite tip! If you hold the shutter button the iPhone will take multiple shots really quickly! You can ensure you’ll get the perfect shot and delete the ones you don’t like.
HOW TO QUICKLY CLEAR MEMORY
If your phone is jam packed with photos & videos like mine (recipe videos are in the works), you’re going to love this! I got the chance to use the iXpand from Sandisk and I have to tell you it’s SO easy to clear space in my phone in literally seconds! I use my phone for work so it’s important to me that I remove the videos asap leaving space for images etc. (This is also great if you’ve been wondering how to back up iPhone photos)! I know you guys will love this whether you’re a blogger or just an iPhone photo addict (or both like me)! It’s literally the easiest way to transfer your photos and videos from your phone to your computer and in 3 simple steps!
How To… Easy as 1-2-3
1. Download the app to your phone (which has a 4.5 rating on iTunes).
2. Plug the iXpand into your phone
3. Select your photos or video that you’d like to put on your iXpand… VOILA!
And there are a very limited number of $50 off coupons making this 45% off so grab this right away if you’d like to get in on it (if you’re not going to buy right now, make sure you enter your email here for future offers). You now have all of your photos on an easy to use flash drive and you can transfer them to your computer or store them on the iXpand! Don’t forget that this device can store up to a WHOPPING 128GB of photos/video & keep your phone from being jam packed!
Want to get your hands on a IXpand for yourself?! Use this e-coupon for $50 off (over 45% off) your purchase!
*This is a limited offer
Not ready to purchase yet? Drop in your name here to get our latest offers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SanDisk. The opinions and text are all mine.