These are not only easy to make but they are GORGEOUS!!! I’ve filled these with a simple fluffy vanilla mixture… but they are equally delicious with cheesecake filling!
You can use pretty much any type of candy to top these, I just found some little gummy candies in the bulk aisle of my store. Paper straws can be purchased online in any color (and I just LOVE them!!)
For serving, I just filled a container with dry rice and it held the pops perfectly!
Stuffed Strawberry Pops!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 2 Pints of Strawberries (or more… there will be filling leftover but the size of the strawberries will determine how many you can fill)
- 1 package White Candy Melts
- 1 package vanilla pudding (4 servings size)
- 8 oz whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 3/4 cup milk
- Blue Decorating Sugar (optional)
- Red/blue gummies for garnish
- Pop rocks candy
- Red/blue paper straws
- Wash strawberries and dry well. Cut the tops off the strawberries and hollow them out using a small spoon or a strawberry huller (this is the type I use, works for tomatoes and strawberries).
- Melt about 1/2 cup of the candy melts in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or until melted and smooth.
- Using the straw, poke a hole in the bottom of each strawberry. Dip each strawberry into the candy melts, allow excess to drip off and then dip into the blue sugar. Place upside down and dip a colored straw into the candy melts and then insert into the hole. Let set until hardened.
- Combine milk & pudding mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Using a spoon, add a tiny bit of melted candy melts in the bottom of the strawberry before filling to make sure the straw stays put. Pipe the filling into the strawberry. Top with Pop Rocks & a gummy candy if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)