Here is a super fun no bake recipe that kids just love! I made these this week for my girls with a few extra for them to take in their lunches to share with their friends! They were easy to put together and a HUGE hit!
I used White Fudge Covered Oreo Cookies but if you can’t find those you can just dip your Oreos in candy melts yourself! Get creative with the faces using whatever you have on hand!
Click print here ↓
Snowman Oreo Cookie Pops!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 package White Fudge Covered Oreo Cookies
- Medium Flaked Coconut
- M&Ms mini chocolate chips or Candy Eyes
- White Candy Melts
- Colored Straws or Lollipop Sticks
- Starburst Candy
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave just until melted (or according to package directions).
- Place a toothpick or lollipop stick in the center of each cookie. This will break the cookie apart. Flatten one end of the straw (if using straws). Put the straw between the cookie halves using the candy melts to "glue" it together. Let cool completely to set. (Don't worry if you have a couple of cookies that break, you won't see it once you dip it in coconut).
- Once set, cover the front of each Oreo with candy melt and dip in the coconut. Shake off excess and let set.
- Put the Starburst in the microwave for about 5-8 seconds to soften. Form into a "carrot nose".
- Put a little bit of candy melts in a ziploc sandwich bag use to attach nose, eyes and mouth.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)