Fettuccine Alfredo is my ultimate indulgence. This is the truest form of comfort food in my books.
A real Fettuccine Alfredo does not require a ton of ingredients… that’s the beauty of it. Simple real fresh ingredients can create the most beautiful of dishes, this is one of them. Everything in this dish is fresh and you can pronounce everything here…. The fact that you can just pop it into the crock pot makes it that much better!
When you are breaking up the pasta after 20 minutes, be sure to be FAST! The slow cooker loses heat quickly!
Note: This recipe uses fresh pasta, the kind in the deli… DRY pasta will not work in this recipe.
SBC will be reported. Contact for sharing guidelines.
Click print here ↓
Slow Cooker Fettuccine Alfredo! (Made with all real ingredients!)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 12 oz package fresh fettuccine noodles (from the deli)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- additional milk for consistency
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley
- Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Turn slow cooker onto high.
- Add garlic powder, milk, cream, water, pasta and chicken if using. Put lid on.
- After 20 minutes, open the lid and very quickly break up the noodles. Replace lid and let cook an additional 40 minutes or until noodles are cooked.
- Remove lid and stir in 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. If the consistency is too thick, stir in a little milk at a time.
- Sprinkle with additional toppings if desired.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)