Love it? Make sure you click the photo above to Pin it or RePin it here!
The method to create these adorable cupcakes is quick and easy, and they look so festive! The kids just LOVED these!
Items You’ll Need
- Cupcake tins
Cake mix (homemade or store-bought, prepared according to directions)
Regular small marbles
- Place your cupcake wrappers in the tins, as usual.
- Spoon approximately 1 large tablespoon of batter into the muffin wrapper. Spread it around a bit in the bottom to make it somewhat even. It will look like a pitifully small amount, but because the shape the wrappers will take, you don’t want too much or the wrappers will overflow while baking!
- Place 3 marbles between the wrapper and baking tin in a triangular pattern, so that the muffin wrapper between resembles the leaves of a 3-leaf clover.[br][img:1]
- Bake for about 8 minutes at 350 degrees, check for doneness and add another minute or so if needed.. these won’t take long!
- When the cupcakes are done, let them sit for a few minutes in the tin to allow the hot glass marbles to cool. Carefully remove the cupcakes, then the marbles, and replace with any remaining batter.
These cute cupcakes were inspired by Easy Cake Decorating!