These are super cute and it really doesn’t get much easier than this!
You can put together a batch of these in just a few minutes. They are adorable to add to Easter baskets, set out on the table or even to send as a treat in your kids lunches!!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Orange Starbursts
- Cut Starburst into 3 rectangular strips (1/4" x 3/4") and then cut each of those in half. (You'll have 6 - 1/4" x 3/8" rectangles). Cut each rectangle diagonally creating 12 triangles for beaks. Repeat so you have 24 beaks.
- Lay pretzels out on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe. Pipe candy over insde of pretzel to form shape of chick.
- Place mini chocolate chips for eyes and Starburst triangles for beaks.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)