These are super cute and it really doesn’t get much easier than this!
You can put together a batch of these in just a few minutes. They are adorable to add to Easter baskets, set out on the table or even to send as a treat in your kids lunches!!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup Yellow Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Orange Starbursts
- Cut Starburst into 3 rectangular strips (1/4" x 3/4") and then cut each of those in half. (You'll have 6 - 1/4" x 3/8" rectangles). Cut each rectangle diagonally creating 12 triangles for beaks. Repeat so you have 24 beaks.
- Lay pretzels out on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat Yellow Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer chocolate to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe. Pipe candy over insde of pretzel to form shape of chick.
- Place mini chocolate chips for eyes and Starburst triangles for beaks.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.