These Easy Oreo Sweet Rolls are super simple to make! This breakfast (or dessert) dish comes together fast, only about a half-hour from start to finish and they’re out of the oven and on your plate, ready for you to indulge in!
I’ve been on a bit of an Oreo kick lately, I mean, who can resist that sweet cookies and cream combo! Not I! A couple weeks ago I made an Oreo Poke Cake that’s the perfect easy dessert, this week we’re making these Easy Oreo Sweet Rolls that’s one of the most decadent breakfast dishes EVER! Alright, maybe these don’t really qualify as breakfast, but they’re pretty tasty nonetheless.
I love this recipe for so many reasons, here are a few:
- Easy: You don’t need to be an experienced baker to make these. If you’re like me, yeast kinda scares you and you’ve probably never made homemade sweet rolls of any kind for that very reason. Thanks to a crescent roll sheet, all the hard work is already done.
- Minimal Ingredients: With just six ingredients in the whole dish, you can’t go wrong! With crescent dough for your rolls and whipped cream cheese, vanilla, confectioners’ sugar and crushed Oreos as your filling, these rolls pack huge flavor with minimal ingredients. We’re going to save some of that sugar to mix with some heavy cream for the icing and then load it up with more crushed oreos, because why not!
- Quick: Because of the first two reasons, there’s a very short prep time. No waiting for the dough to rise or anything fancy like that. With just a 20 to 25 minute bake time, you can pull the rest of your brunch favorites together while they’re in the oven!
The flaky dough curls around the a sweet cream cheese mixture that’s been loaded up with crushed Oreos and topped with a thick icing for an inviting breakfast or dessert dish everyone will want a piece of! But make sure you enjoy them with a glass of milk too!
Easy Oreo Sweet Rolls
- 1 Crescent Roll Sheet
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 Oreos , crushed and divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy cream , add a little more if you don't like yours super thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie or cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- On a clean, flat surface, roll out the crescent sheet and use a rolling pin to smooth it out.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until combined. Spread out evenly on the dough, leaving a ½-inch parimeter around the edge.
- Sprinkle most of the crushed Oreos over the cream cheese mixture.
- Starting at one of the short edges, begin rolling the dough as tight as possible until all the way rolled up. Slice into 7 thick slices and place one slice in the center of the prepped pan and the remaining 6 slices around it.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together icing ingredients until smooth, spread over the warm sweet rolls and top with remaining Oreo pieces.
More Recipes You’ll Love!