This no-bake cheesecake recipe is a breeze to make and decadently delicious.
This cheesecake is rich and delicious; no baking required! Spread it into a buttery graham cracker crust and top with your favorite fruits or sauces.
A perfect go-to dessert for any occasion or holiday.
No-Fuss No-Bake Cheesecake
There’s a sweet spot in my heart for both a rich classic baked cheesecake and this easygoing no-bake version.
- This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is rich and decadent.
- This no-bake cheesecake recipe is both rich and decadent.
- It has all of the flavors of a traditional cheesecake recipe but with no baking, no water bath, and no worries about cracking!
- Prepare it in my easy no bake graham cracker crust or a store-bought crust for quicker prep.
- Prep ahead for holidays and parties; this recipe needs to be chilled for at least 4 hours.
- This no bake cheesecake recipe can be frozen. Once thawed, it tastes like it was just made.
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crust – This is an easy 3 ingredient graham crust and requires no baking. Use any kind of crushed cookies or pretzels as a fun alternative.
- Cream Cheese – The star of the filling! Full fat Philadelphia cream cheese is the best option. Other brands or reduced-fat versions may work as well but may not set up as firm.
- Powdered Sugar – Gives the filling its smooth sweetness and integrates better into the cream cheese compared to granulated sugar.
- Vanilla Extract: This addition adds flavor; for an extra special touch, consider using a vanilla bean paste.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Use cold heavy whipping cream for a light creamy cheesecake. The addition of cornstarch stabilizes the whipped cream keeping the cheesecake firm.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is crazy easy to make in just a few simple steps!
- Prep Crust: The ingredients together and press them into a pie plate or springform pan per the recipe below.
- Prepare Cheesecake Filling: Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Fill & Chill: Spread filling in graham cracker crust, cover. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
Scrape the seeds out of a fresh vanilla bean and add to the cream cheese mixture for a French Vanilla style look.
Pro Tips for No Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is a cinch to make, but a few tips will ensure a perfect result every time!
- Ensure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing.
- Use cold heavy whipping cream. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- When combining the cream cheese and the whipped cream, gently fold them together.
- I add vanilla extract but you can add other extracts, citrus zest, or a tablespoon of lemon juice to change the flavor.
Prep Ahead and Storage
- Storage: Cover leftover cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate for 3-4 days.
- Prep ahead: Prepare this no bake cheesecake recipe in advance, refrigerate covered for at least 4 hours or up to 48 hours. Lightly cover the cheesecake or store the pie plate in an airtight container.
- Freezing: Once prepared, this cheesecake can be frozen. Wrap it in plastic wrap, place in a freezer-safe container or bag, and freeze for up to 4 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Did you love this No-Bake Cheesecake? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust
- 6 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs*
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham crumbs, and sugar with a fork.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides (about 1 ½ inches) of a 9-inch pie plate or an 8-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Beat softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue to beat until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, beat cold heavy whipping cream on low for 1 minute. Add the cornstarch, increase the mixer speed to high, and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the cheesecake filling evenly into the prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.
Cheesecake adapted from Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (No Bake)