We love these tasty homemade Air Fryer Meatballs served with our favorite pasta sauce or even in a meatball sub!
Ground beef and pork are combined with our favorite Italian inspired flavors make these juicy bites a crowd pleaser! Save on time, clean up, and even calories by using the air fryer!
Air Fryer Meatballs
Air Fryer Meatballs are crisp on the outside and juicy inside!
An air fryer is quick cooking (I have this air fryer here), these meatballs will cook in almost the time it takes to boil your pasta. Heat up some marinara sauce you’ve got the perfect Spaghetti and Meatballs dinner!
These meatballs don’t just have to be a meal, they’re great for snacking or as an appetizer too!
Ingredients and Variations
MEAT The meat is the most important part of any great meatball recipe! Lean ground beef and pork are the perfect blend of flavor and ensures they’re juicy.
SEASONINGS Italian seasoning along with Parmesan and onion powder are our favorites. I prefer onion powder in this recipe as they cook quickly and raw onion may not have a chance to cook through properly.
EGG & BREADCRUMBS Egg and breadcrumbs hold everything together.
How to Cook Air Fryer Meatballs
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Form and place in the Air Fryer basket.
- Cook according to recipe below.
- Let meatballs rest a few minutes before serving.
Air Fryers can vary slightly, check your meatballs a couple of minutes early to ensure they don’t overcook. The meatballs should be 165°F in the center.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Meatballs
Fresh or frozen meatballs are easy to pop into soups or stews. We absolutely love them in our Spaghetti Carbonara or Italian Wedding Soup. Don’t forget some Cheesy Breadsticks. Mix up a brightly flavored Tossed Salad and dinner is served!
- Keep leftover meatballs in an airtight container or a zippered bag in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and in the freezer for up to a month.
- Reheat meatballs by microwaving them a minute at a time on high until they are heated through, or place them on a baking sheet and put them under the broiler for a few minutes until they are crisp again.
More Air Fryer Favorites
- Air Fryer Steak – tender & juicy
- Air Fryer Fish & Chips – a family favorite
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings – ready in 30 minutes
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders – perfect for dipping
- Air Fryer Pork Chops – 12 minute cook time
Did your family love these Air Fryer Meatballs? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Air Fryer Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ pound lean ground pork
- ⅓ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except beef and pork in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Add beef and pork and mix to combine. Divide into 16 meatballs.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Place meatballs in a single layer in the air fryer. Turn air fryer down to 380°F.
- Cook meatballs for 12-14 minutes or until browned and the center of the meatball reaches 165°F.
- Rest 3 minutes before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)