My oldest daughter came over last night and made these amazing crescents!!
We took them to a party and as you can imagine, every single one was gone in minutes! You can use any size of crescents and adjust the fillings to your taste. We used crumbled bacon but bacon bits would work just as well making this recipe super fast and easy!
Jalapeno Popper Crescents
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
- 1 roll of crescent rolls (any type works)
- 10 tablespoons cream cheese (or herb & garlic cream cheese)
- 10 pickled jalapeno pepper slices
- 5 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unwrap and separate the crescents.
- Place 1 tablespoon cream cheese, 1 jalapeno slice and 1/2 tablespoon bacon on the large end of the crescent rolls.
- Roll up and bake 10-12 minutes or just until browned.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)