Increase Memory on Your Phone (and hold a pocketful of movies in your hand).
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
Pin it to SAVE it and SHARE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
As a blogger and a mom, I am ALWAYS taking photos! It’s very rare to find me without my phone next to me. Photos of food, kids and just things that inspire me. As you would imagine, it doesn’t take long to fill up my phone with a pile of photos.. and to be honest, I always find it a bit of a pain to get them uploaded to my computer and clear them out.
I was given the chance to try out the Sandisk Connect Wireless Stick.. and I have to tell you I was pretty happy about this. It’s a totally easy and wireless way to transfer photos and video between your iPhone, iPad and computer. BUT… Once I started playing with it I became CRAZY EXCITED.
You guys… this is the best! You can download huge files onto this thing and view them on your devices (iPad/iPod)… LIKE MOVIES & eBOOKS!!
I recently purchased an eBook that I couldn’t wait to read but I didn’t want to sit in my office on my computer. I tried to put it on my Kindle but no bueno.. file was too large. It was a very big PDF file so I tried to open it on my iPhone/iPad but again, it wouldn’t open. 20 seconds of loading onto the Sandisk Connect Wireless Stick and I was reading this on my iPad AND my iPhone!!
You can have a pocket full of movies and eBooks to read on various devices you can even stream video! That’s right, you can download movies to this little device and when you’re travelling you can watch them on your iPad. How great is that!
Some Amazing Things You can do With Sandisk Connect Wireless Stick
- Store up to 128GB of movies, pictures or files (Increase memory space on your phone)
- AUTOMATICALLY back up your photos & videos
- Wirelessly stream to watch movies on your iPad/iPhone (3 at a time!!)
- Read large files on your devices (like my new eBook)!!
- Create more space on your overloaded phone
- Carry extra movies on the stick for travel (or for amusing kids)
I know you guys will love this whether you’re a blogger or just an iPhone photo addict (or both like me)! It’s literally the easiest way to transfer your photos and videos from your phone to your computer and in 3 simple steps!
How To… Easy as 1-2-3
1. Charge the Wireless Stick and download the app to your iPhone/iPad.
2. Turn the Sandisk Connect on by pressing the button on the side & choose your network on your device.
3. Select your photos or video that you’d like to transfer/share to the Wireless Stick… VOILA!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SanDisk . The opinions and text are all mine.