How to Use a Toilet Paper Roll for Gift Wrap!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
How to use a toilet paper roll for gift wrap!
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Here is a great way to reuse all of those empty toilet rolls! This isn’t only for Christmas, you can do these up for ANY occasion and they’re super cute!
The best part is that you probably already have everything on hand for this project! You can put anything in these little boxes from cash, coupons and gift certificates to jewellery and small gifts!
SBC will be reported!
- toilet paper rolls
- printed or stamped image
- paint & brush
- Collect all supplies listed above.
- Paint a design on the rolls using poster paint and let dry completely.
- Fold both ends of the toilet paper roll in.
- Print or stamp an image of your choice. Cut the image out and glue it to a thin piece of cardboard (such as a cereal box).
- Punch a small hole through the image and string ribbon through it. Use it to tie your package closed.