Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
Dishwasher Detergent is expensive, and if you have a large family you will go through tons each month. Making homemade Dishwasher Detergent is super easy and really cheap.
Be sure to add any extra tips you have in the comments below!
Be sure to Pin DIY Homemade Dishwasher Detergent!!
Homemade Dishwasher Detergent:
- 1 Cup of Borax
- 1 Cup of Washing Soda
- 1 Plastic container with a lid
- Distilled white vinegar
*All of the above ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.*
- Mix the borax and the washing soda, breaking up any clumps as you go.
- Store in a sealed container. Easy right?!
- When you are ready to run a load of dirty dishes add 1 Tablespoon of DIY Dishwasher Detergent to your soap dispenser and fill your rinse aid container with distilled white vinegar.
- Run your dishwasher as usual. Be sure to keep this safely out of reach of children & pets!
We are always looking for great tips to share with our readers on any subject! If you have a great tip be sure to submit it here and you could be featured on our blog! We feature tips on beauty, family, DIY, cooking, shopping and more so be sure to head over and check out our previous Tips of the Day!