These are super simple and only take about 5 minutes to put together, making for a quick and delicious lunch or snack.
Play around with the fillings to change them up or based on what you have in your fridge! We’ve tried using pepperoni and cheese, or turkey and cheese, veggie and cheese (just sauté the veggies first, since these won’t be in the oven long enough to cook raw fillings)! The possibilities are endless!
HAM & CHEESE STUFFED BISCUITS
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits such as Grands
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten each biscuit until it’s slightly larger than the bottom of a coffee mug.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese in the middle of the dough circle and top with about one slice of ham folded up.
- Wrap the sides of the dough around the filling and pinch them together to create a ball, enclosing the filling inside.
- Place the ball, seam side down on a greased tinfoil-lined baking sheet. Repeat with rest of biscuits placing the balls together on the baking sheet, with sides touching slightly. Sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or browned. Do not over bake.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)