Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
These are such an easy dessert that the kids just loved! My girls whipped these up about a month ago, and they were so good, I had to make them again! These were definitely inspired by the “Crookie” a croissant stuffed with Oreos that people have been standing in line for hours for. I much prefer minutes in my own kitchen to hours in a line up!
Be sure to seal the edges really well because the marshmallow fluff wants to escape!
Gooey Oreo Crescents!
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls (8)
- 8 tablespoons Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 Oreo Cookies (double stuff works best, I used regular)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out crescent rolls. Place 1 Oreo (I broke mine to fit a little better) and 1 tablespoon of Marshmallow Fluff in each crescent! Bring all 3 corners of the crescent together and seal all of the seams by pinching. And then pinch and seal some more…. the marshmallow fluff likes to run away!
- Place on a parchement lined pan and bake 13 minutes. Serve warm!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Inspired by Made Famous by