Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Here’s a cute jar gift idea! This is a good one for the kids to give as a teacher’s gift because they can help make it themselves!
‘Kiss’mas Gift in a Jar
11 oz bag of Hershey’s Kisses or Hugs
1 Pint Mason Jar
Avery 5408 Labels
1 Sheet Cardstock or Paper
Ribbon and Scrapbook or Wrapping paper (optional)
- Print the included 5408 stickers on 2-3 sheets of labels
- Apply stickers to kisses.
- Print the included Jar label on paper or cardstock.
- Cut out jar label and affix to jar with glue stick.
- You can cut out a piece of scrapbook or Wrapping paper to cover jar lid and add a cute matching ribbon.