Gift in a Jar! Merry “Kiss”mas… cute for teachers!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Here’s a cute jar gift idea! This is a good one for the kids to give as a teacher’s gift because they can help make it themselves!
‘Kiss’mas Gift in a Jar
11 oz bag of Hershey’s Kisses or Hugs
1 Pint Mason Jar
Avery 5408 Labels
1 Sheet Cardstock or Paper
Ribbon and Scrapbook or Wrapping paper (optional)
- Print the included 5408 stickers on 2-3 sheets of labels
- Apply stickers to kisses.
- Print the included Jar label on paper or cardstock.
- Cut out jar label and affix to jar with glue stick.
- You can cut out a piece of scrapbook or Wrapping paper to cover jar lid and add a cute matching ribbon.