15+ Spicy Sriracha Gift Ideas
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Do you LOVE sriracha or know someone who does? If so, these sriracha gift ideas will help you choose the perfect gift! Below you’ll find a bunch of interesting (and some strange) sriracha items that would make great gift ideas! I definitely need to have #8 with me at all times!
(1) “I Heart Sriracha” Necklace: add a little spice to your accessories!
(2) Sriracha Water Bottle: cool off with a hot sauce!
(3) Sriracha Flavored Blue Diamond Almonds: for those who like to add a little challenge to getting their handful of almonds!
(4) Sriracha Logo Leggings: to keep your legs really “hot” this winter!
(5) Men’s Sriracha Crew Socks: seriously, how “hot” are these?!
(7) Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce Popcorn: the most amazing delicious and spicy, gourmet popcorn experience! I can personally say this stuff is TASTY!
(8) Sriracha2Go Combo Pack: the perfect size to fit on your key ring so that you’re always prepared for those meals requiring Sriracha!
(9) Sriracha Candy Canes: rumor has it that these are pretty great crushed and served over ice cream or used as as a spicy-sweet cocktail stirrer!
(10) Sriracha Ketchup Tea Towel: Use it to wipe your hands clean after eating the extra saucy hot wings you made or wave the white flag in surrender!
(11) The Sriracha Cookbook: 50 palate-expanding recipes that make the most of Sriracha’s savory punch!
(12) Sriracha Lip Balm: talk about a hot and steamy kiss ;)
(13) Sriracha Large Tin Fun Box: perfect for food, fun and “stuff”. Hot sauce not included!
(14) Sriracha Recipes Playing Cards: cook a recipe and play your favorite card game while wowing your friends with this full color deck of poker sized playing cards!
(15) Pop Weaver Sriracha Microwave Popcorn: guaranteed to make movie night even more better for sriracha lovers!