DIY All Purpose Orange Cleaner!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Be sure to Pin this above or RePin it here!
DIY Orange Cleaner
Be sure to add any extra tips you have in the comments below!
This time of year oranges and clementines fill the produce area, so what better time to make your own orange cleaner.
You will need:
- A glass jar (I reused a jelly jar.)
- Orange peels
- A spray bottle
- Fill a clean glass jar about half way full with vinegar
- Add orange peels as you eat them
- Let your peels and vinegar mixture sit with the lid on it for one to two weeks
- Strain the vinegar mixture to remove the peels
- Pour into a spray bottle to use as an all purpose cleaner
This is brilliant on counter tops!!