Cook up a batch of Air Fryer Zucchini for the perfect easy side dish!
Chunks of zucchini are tossed with a light bread crumb and parmesan topping and baked to crispy perfection.
They’re full of flavor, light, and crisp!
Amazing Air Fryer Zucchini
- The air fryer is a low-carb/Keto lover’s dream!
- Make this dish for a party or the big game, or just for a super quick and easy side dish!
- This air fryer zucchini recipe is easy for if you’re new to air fryer recipes.
- Recipes like air fryer zucchini are healthy and easy, perfect alongside a chicken breast or salmon filet!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Zucchini
Zucchini – Zucchini squash is firm, flavorful, and just the right squash for this recipe. But any summer squash can be used!
Bread Crumbs – Parmesan bread crumbs are used to coat the zucchini for the perfect crunch and flavor. The difference between this recipe and air fryer zucchini chips is that the zucchini just has a light crunch in this recipe and it’s very fast to make. Zucchini chips are more evenly coated and take a bit of time.
How to Cook Zucchini in the Air Fryer
It’s incredibly easy to make the most amazing treats with an Air Fryer!
- Cut zucchini into ¾” chunks – no need to peel them.
- Toss with seasonings and bread crumbs (per recipe below).
- Place the zucchini in the Air Fryer basket and cook until crisp.
Did you make this Air Fryer Zucchini? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Zucchini
- 1 pound zucchini about 2 medium
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon each kosher salt & black pepper or to taste
- Cut the zucchini into ¾" chunks.
- In a medium bowl, combine zuccchini, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Add the zucchini mixture to the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and air fry for 5-7 minutes or until zucchini reaches desired tenderness.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.