Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Leave your own great tips in the comments below!
We’ve all heard the old adage “drink eight glasses of water a day.” Well, that isn’t entirely true: women need about 2.2 liters of liquid in normal to wet climates, and men in those climates need about 3 liters (your intake of liquids should be half again those numbers if you live in a dry climate). So grab a water bottle and start sipping!
If you aren’t a water lover, try naturally flavoring your water!
1. Energy: It’s 2pm, and you are at your desk or playing with the kids. It feels like you have been cheated, not getting a nap time in the middle of the day. You down an energy drink just to keep going. Caffeine will help, right? But it doesn’t. Why? The first sign of dehydration is tiredness, and instead of caffeine (or along with your caffeine), you should be drinking water. That will keep you going!
2. Healthy skin: Does your complexion kind of remind you of high school, in a bad way? Try drinking water! Pure, filtered water does wonders for your skin by hydrating your skins cells, making your complexion and skin healthier and prettier. You may also save money on cosmetics!
3. Lose weight: Water boosts your metabolism. Also, drinking a glass before a meal will help you to eat less, but still feel satisfied!
4. Detox: Drinking your 2.2 to 3 liters a day will detox your body, cleaning your organs safely and without fasting. This can also lead to weight loss, better organ function, and longer life.
5. Mood booster: Water can make you happy! Dehydration can lead to headaches and depression. Keep drinking water and both of those conditions will come around less often!
6. Less injuries: Water is a natural lubricant and drinking it will help your joints to stay well-oiled. This means you will be prone to injury less in your everyday life, while exercising and playing with the kids!
You won’t believe what a little water can do for your life and your body. Keep some water on hand at all times and sip throughout the day; you’ll feel healthier and happier in a matter of hours!
Lots of yummy natural flavors to help you get that water down!Sources: http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2013/01/3-reasons-to-drink-water-before-each-meal.html http://www.trimmedandtoned.com/the-benefits-of-drinking-water-why-you-should-grab-a-glass-now http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283 http://blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/did-you-know/a-little-or-a-lot-of-water-goes-a-long-way/