Cheesy Taquito Beef Queso Dip
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Add your own great tips in the comments below!
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner and if you’re looking for quick & yummy snacks to feed a crowd, José Olé has got you covered!
As most of you know, I am feeding a house full of teenagers and they love to snack! I can assure you this cheesy taquito dip recipe will satisfy a group of energetic teen boys like no other (where the heck do they put all of that food anyhow?!)!
José Olé Shredded Steak Taquitos and José Olé Chicken & Cheese Taquitos are not only delish & filling, they’re the yummiest dipper to scoop up this beefed up Queso Dip!! We bake the taquitos up nice and crispy in the oven; they’re the perfect party snack for kids and adults alike!
In just 15 minutes you can whip up this incredible ooey gooey dip, this is the perfect way to Flavor Your Fiesta (and be prepared to print extra copies of the recipe because everyone LOVES this)!
I use a medium salsa but if you like it spicy, you can use your favorite hot salsa to bring it up a notch! José Olé Taquitos are the perfect dipper because they’re quick to bake and can easily scoop up this cheesy goodness! *BONUS * You can also download a $2 off coupon on the José Olé Facebook Page!
More José Olé recipes here
- 2 boxes José Olé Shredded Steak Taquitos or Chicken & Cheese Taquitos
- ½ lb lean ground beef
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- Cook Taquitos in the oven according to package directions.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef & onion until no pink remains. Drain.
- Add processed cheese, salsa, cumin & chili powder and reduce temperature to low. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Serve warm with taquitos for dipping.
More Great Dips You’ll Love
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jose Ole . The opinions and text are all mine.