Chocolate Mousse in a Minute!
Love it? Make sure you RePin it here!
Easy Chocolate Mousse… decadent and rich! You won’t believe it uses only 3 ingredients and goes from cupboard to table in less than a minute.
Your guests will be completely impressed by this dessert… shh… don’t tell them how easy it was!
Easy Chocolate Mousse
- 1 Box of Jello Pudding (4 servings)
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- Combine cocoa powder and pudding powder in a bowl
- Add Whipping Cream and mix with an electric mixer on medium high for 1 minute
- Pour into serving dishes immediately and serve or refrigerate
- Garnish your mousse with fresh berries, mint or whipped cream!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our Disclosure Policy