Easy Greek Pasta Salad
Pin it to SAVE it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Greek Pasta Salad is a dish you’ll find on our family table year round! This salad will hold up in the fridge for a few days so it’s the perfect school or work lunch and is a great make ahead dish for a barbecue or pot luck!
It’s quick to prepare and loaded with feta, crunchy cucumbers, juicy ripe tomatoes & peppers! My kids have been eating this easy Greek pasta salad for as long as I can remember and it’s the one veggie filled dish they can all agree on!
To make this family friendly I try to take a little bit of the ‘bite’ of the purple onion. I dice it, place it in a jar with cold water and a pinch of salt. Shake for 10 seconds, drain and repeat if needed.
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
Serves: 12 servings
- 16 oz short pasta (rotini, bow ties, penne)
- ¾ long english cucumber, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 bell pepper (red or orange), diced
- ½ cup sliced pitted olives
- ½ cup feta cheese, cubed
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup bottled greek vinaigrette dressing
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Rinse under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.