Quick & Easy Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
This super easy dessert takes just minutes to put together but looks super impressive!
Layers of ice cream sandwiches stacked up with a yummy pudding filling is the perfect end to a summer meal! If you are expecting more guests, you can easily make this cake bigger by adding more sandwiches.
- 12 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 16 oz Whipped Topping (such as Cool Whip)
- ¼ cup crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Red & Blue Food Coloring
- Combine 8 oz whipped topping, pudding and crushed cookies until well mixed.
- Divide evenly into two bowls. Add red food coloring to one and blue to the other half.
- On a tray small enough to fit in the freezer, lay out 4 ice cream sandwiches.
- Top with blue topping making sure not to go over outer edges. Top with 4 more sandwiches.
- Top with red topping making sure not to go over outer edges again topping with 4 more sandwiches.
- Cover and ice with remaining whipped topping. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.