Love it? Pin it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
It truly doesn’t get easier than this! Stir together two ingredients and .. VOILA… amazing, moist and delicious cake! You don’t even have to grease the pan!
I make this often and it’s always gone. You can top it with whipped topping or ice-cream but it’s moist enough to just be eaten on it’s own!
- 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice (20 oz)
- 1 box of angel food cake
- Optional: Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple including the juice and angel food cake. Pour into an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched, do not over bake.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.