No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits
Love it? Pin it! (Just click the photo)
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
I love desserts with Oreo… and I love no-bake desserts so this was a PERFECT dessert for me! The great thing about this recipe is you can (and should) make it ahead of time and just pop them in the fridge.
These were loved by everyone! I made an easy homemade chocolate pudding for the chocolate layer, if you’d prefer you could substitute a large box of prepared instant pudding instead.
Once my chocolate & cheese cake layers were ready, I put them into Ziploc bags and snipped off the corners because it made them easy to pipe into my mason jars! If you don’t have mason jars, clear plastic cups would work too (these are the same ones I used in my Individual 7 Layer Dip Cups recipe) !
Serves: 8 desserts
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding & milk
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 2¼ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups cold heavy cream (whipping cream)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- Whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- 8 x 8oz mason jars
- Place Oreo Cookies into a ziploc bag and crush using a rolling pin or meat tenderizer. You want them broken up but not crushed completely into powder.
- Remove 2 tablespoons of crumbs and set aside for garnish.
- Box of Chocolate Pudding prepared according to directions
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt, mix well. Add in cold milk, stir until combined.
- Turn heat onto medium high stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 1 minute while stirring, remove from heat and stir in butter. Cool completely stirring occasionally to avoid a skin forming.
- With an electric mixer, mix heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in softened cream cheese until mixed.
- Place the following in each mason jar: ¼ cup of chocolate pudding, 3 tablespoons crushed Oreo cookies, ¼ cup of cheesecake mixture, 2 tablespoons of crushed Oreo cookies, ¼ cup of cheesecake mixture, ¼ cup of chocolate pudding.
- Top with Cool Whip (or Whipped Cream) and reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, be sure to hide one in the back of the fridge for yourself because there won't be leftovers.