©Cook Crave Inspire by SpendWithPennies.com
Hawaiian Chicken Grilled Pizza
Pin it to your DINNER BOARD to SAVE it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
I love summer… and there is nothing like a good ol’ barbecue on a hot summer evening! We love cooking on the grill but I always find towards the end of summer I’m looking for something quick and easy besides hot dogs and burgers.
We love pizza around here, and cooking up the perfect pizza on the grill is easier than you might think! To make things completely effortless, I put Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizzas on the grill and in about 12 minutes you have perfect pizza!
#PizzaNight with grilled Delissio Pizza!
Our newest favorite is this perfectly thin and crispy crust topped with ham, pineapple, peppers and juicy grilled chicken! It makes for a quick and easy summer dinner or even appetizer for guests! Because it starts with Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Hawaiian Pizza, it’s extra quick to make!
Enter to Win a BBQ from Delissio…
Speaking of grilling, wouldn’t a brand new BBQ be the perfect way to end your summer? One lucky Delissio Twitter fan will get to cook up their Thin Crispy Crust on a brand new Weber Q 1200 Portable BBQ. It’s SUPER easy to enter, just follow @delissio on Twitter between August 24th and September 7th 2015 and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win!
Items You’ll Need For This Recipe
* Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizza * Gas Grill *
- 1 Delissio Thin Crispy Crust Pizza (Hawaiian)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup thick teriyaki sauce
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- extra cheese if desired
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat grill to 375 degrees.
- Brush chicken with teriyaki sauce and grill 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Slice chicken and top frozen pizza with sliced chicken, peppers and ½ of the green onion and cheese if using.
- Place directly on the grill. Close lid and cook 8 minutes. Rotate 90 degrees and cook an additional 4 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, cool 2-3 minutes. Top with remaining green onions and serve.
More Recipes You’ll Love
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Delissio. The opinions and text are all mine.