Easy Valentines Day Treats
Here are some super easy Valentines Day Treats! I love these and they are just SO quick to make and so cute that I just had to share them with you! It took me about 10 minutes to make a whole batch of these! I know you can make your own fortune cookies fairly easily… but not as easy as buying them at the grocery store! :)
If you head to the Asian food aisle, you will find boxes of fortune cookies. I got 25 for approx. $3.50 so they are not expensive and make just such an adorable treat!
Love it? Pin it!
Don’t forget to check out these other great Valentine’s Day Ideas:
Sprinkle Fortune Cookies
- 1 Box of Fortune Cookies (25pcs)
- 1 Package of White Melts
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Place white chocolate melts in a small bowl and microwave on 50% power
- Check and stir every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip the fortune cookie into the chocolate
- Sprinkle the sprinkles over the melted chocolate (I tried dipping, it didn’t look as nice)
- Allow to cool on parchment paper
- Repeat with chocolate chips
- Package in treat bags or place on a plate and serve
For the packaging, I found little treat bags at Michaels (and used my 40% off coupon of course!)! For the topper I cut pink paper 4″x4″ and folded it in half. I stapled it over the end of the bag and glued on foam hearts I found at the dollar store!
These don’t have to be ONLY for Valentine’s Day, you could easily change up the color of the sprinkles to change the occasion… blue and pink for a baby shower, red and green for Christmas or rainbow sprinkles for a birthday treat!!
Keep an eye on the Spend With Pennies Facebook page because I have lots more Easy Valentines Day Treats and Crafts coming up!
This super cute Easy Valentine’s Day Treat was inspired by ePromos!
This post may contain affiliate links, view our Disclosure Policy